Jul. 13th, 2004 @ 02:33 pm
|TONIGHT, 12 A.M. EST, presagement BEGINS!*inserts cheering here*
Okay, before the grand opening, there's a few things I need to say:
- Starting with your first post outside of your "test" entry, you are expected to cross-post all entries in your character journal to presagement and respond to posts/comments in the community.
- All players are expected to roleplay in-character. As much as I'd like Selphie to discuss osmosis with Zell, it probably ain't happening. If we get complaints from other players regarding your ability to stay in-character, we'll have to have a talk with you. Please try your best to stay in-character!
- The Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy VIII characters have their own mini-plots. If you are character from one of the series and not familiar with the mini-plot, please contact one of the players from your specific game.
- The Final Fantasy VII cast needs to explain how Aerith is still alive as well as how Cloud ended up working for Hades. I reccomend starting an OOC discussion in _kcoooc tonight to brainstorm ideas.
- The Final Fantasy X cast needs to explain how Jecht, Auron, Tidus, Shuin, and Lenne are back, as well as how Wakka grew up on both the Destiny Islands and Besaid Island AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I reccomend starting an OOC discussion in chaosunbound tonight to brainstorm ideas.
- If you guys approve, I'd like to nominate a "advisor" for each of the Final Fantasy games to explain the mini-plots to new characters and to make sure everything in the mini-plot is kept consistent throughout the game.
- Everyone needs to make sure to keep their character's friends list up-to-date. The lovely handful has provided everyone with character list to be copied-and-pasted into the console. Also, please check to make sure you've added the new characters who have not yet been included in the list.
I have work this evening, but in between selling rooms and transferring calls, I'll be checking my e-mail for any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. Thank you!
Current Music: Aimee Mann - One
I'm for the advisor system, very much so. :3
Thanks. Hopefully, everyone else will like it, also.
I'm up for the adviser thing. It's a good idea and would keep everyone on the same page. *thumbs up*
As for how the FFX "dead" crew came back... I've been thinking for a while and haven't been able to come up with squat. v__v
Thanks! I really hope others approve, too. It'd be easier for new players to understand what the heck's going on.
As for the FFX crew, I was thinking that the FFX-2 cast was pulled out of Spira BEFORE the end of the game and Tidus was reincarnated on the Destiny Islands. Both Auron and Jecht may have come from the Farplane, or something. Dead is a term used so loosely in FFX. *laughs*
As for Wakka...I really have no idea. But it's up to the FFX crew to come up with their own explanation as to how they're going to smooth over these conflicts. <3
Ok. So, ideas.
First off, I'm going to type up the FFX plot on the OOC comm. I think I've got it figured out pretty much.
I hope. *wibble* Anway! Other stuff.
I'm trying to keep up the list as it goes, but it's not going to be accurate every second, obviously. So yeah, double check!ALSO
: All of the FFVII people are KH really, NOT FFVII proper. They were raised in Hollow Bastion, that's why Aerith is alive.
Oooh! Can't wait to hear your ideas for the FFX community! *squees*
Yeah, we seem to constantly be adding new people. I was wondering if it'd be OK to close applications for awhile starting next Wednesday?
So, no FFVII storyline? Just straight KH storyline for the FFVII characters? So, does that mean that the non-KH FFVII characters can make up their own history?
It makes sense, definitely! I like it, but let's see what the FFVII cast has to say about it...
To all FF characters, definately. We'll leave Disney open, just because that evens out the game nicely.
Not yet. If someone picked up Vincent or Tifa, then yeah, but for right now, the only FFVII characters are honestly KH-centric. So they can have a plot of their own, sure sure. But they came from Hollow Bastion, not from wherever FFVII was (OMG so never played that game.)
And the FFX stuff is up!
and I re-watched "Beauty and the Beast" last night, and he'll probably be taking Gaston, which should be good for some laughs. I'm considering taking Belle or Gaston's crony, but I'm not quite sure yet. *laughs*
Great! Makes a ton of sense to me. Do you want to make a post about the FFVII plotline in [Bad username: _kcooc"]
, or should I?
I think fairypark
is going to, actually. For FFVII I mean. It's sort of explaining the reincarnation for the adults thingy.
I love you muchly too, darlink 8D
That's what I had planned on going with @_@ If FFVII did go on, then Aerith would have blocked out her death and just been reincarnated-of-sorts in Hollow Bastion.
Sweeeeeeeeet. Glad it all works out. <3
The advisor thing sounds like a good idea to me. <3
And I already threw in my 2 cents about Aerith in that other comment, so yes.
Thanks! Glad to see people agree! <3
Advisor System is a great idea and I'm totally in approval of it!
You'd better be. Where's my dinner?! I'm starving!
Kinda not cooking...YOu need to call in abit to I can get something because your rents are nowhere in sight.
And don't get me started on your sis *rolls eyes*
Just get me some chicken nuggets and french fries from Wendy's if no one makes dinner.
Damnit. And I wanted something good and nutricious.Don't forget the honey mustard sauce!
You're like... an old married couple.
|Date:||July 13th, 2004 02:34 pm (UTC)|| |
I have no idea about any of this~ But, yay! KC starts tonight! Will there be a big party? 8D
There will be SOMETHING, rest assured!
The advisor deal sounds neat. Of course. <33 I can't believe Nick took Gaston. XD AMUSED.
I'm thinking of playing either Belle or Gaston's little sidekick. X3
Lefou (sidekick) reminds me of.. my little brother. >.>
...you should have him play him? XD
I'd tell him to RP someone, but he can't read to type. It's hard enough for him to type something into a search engine. =/
Why I believe it's my most handsome role EVER!
*Lmfao* You are a huge nerd. XD
Shut up. Did you ever find icons?
*LOL* I had to make this one sadly. Gaston doesn't get the love he deserves.
I don't have much to do right now, I could make you a few bases if you wanted.
OH please! <3 Part of the hard part is pics though. O_o
Where's my food, bitch? ;D
Soon...Go read Zack's journal..I'm falling over laughing at my comment.
Yeah! >=O I want food too.
I still owe you dinner when I see you next.
Shut up. Did you ever find icons?